On any campaign type you can turn on an optional CTA button on the success page.
You can customize the copy above the button, the button itself and link out to any URL. No points are awarded for this action.
How to customize the success page
- Navigate to the Campaigns menu
- Open Edit campaign
- Scroll down to the bottom of Step 1
- Click Show advanced settings
- Scroll to the very bottom section with the headline Success Page Settings
- Tick Enable custom success button
- Enter copy which will sit above the button in the Custom Success Message text box
- Add a call to action for the button in the Customize Success Button Text text box
- Finally add a URL for the button to link out to in Customize Success Button Clickthrough
- To preview this button you will need to register for the campaign and skip to the success page