Direct message your fans with Facebook from the Messaging menu. To message a fan, they must first subscribe to your Facebook page in an Audience Republic Campaign or Signup form.
Check how many fans have subscribed using filters in the Audience menu.
How to send a Facebook message
To get started you need
- A Plus plan subscription. If you're unsure what your subscription includes, please contact your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fans to have subscribed via a Campaign or Signup form.
How to filter for Facebook Messenger subscribers
- Navigate to the Audience menu
- Open the filters sidebar
- Choose + Add filter
- Select Facebook Messenger subscribers from the drop down.
- Tick the Facebook page which has subscribers
- Choose subscribed to any if selecting more than one page
- Select Apply filter
When you apply the filter, the number of contacts in Audience table will change to display only those who have subscribed to that Facebook page.
- Choose Save filter to easily access this segment later