Filters can be used in either the Audience or Insights menu.
Use the filters in the Audience menu to identify segments, which you can target with advertising or send a tailored messages too.
In the Insights menu, use filters to reveal insights for a specific segment.
To get started you need
- A Basic, Pro, or Plus subscription. If you're unsure what your subscription includes, please contact your account manager or email@example.com
How to apply filters in the Insights Menu
- Navigate to the Insights menu
- Click the Filter icon on the top left. This will expose to filter menu from the left side.
- Choose +Add filter to reveal filter options
- Full list of available filters
- Select the filter you wish to apply and click Apply filter
- The Audience table will adjust now to only reveal contacts which meet the filter criteria
- To save this filter as a segment, click Save segment.
- Apply an additional filter by clicking +Add filter
- Remove the filter by clicking Clear