To mass import events and orders, you will need to prepare a spreadsheet outside of Audience Republic and save it as a CSV (commas separated value) file.
Event and order data can often be exported as a CSV file from most ticket platforms. You may need to adjust which fields are exported to match the required fields (see below). Speak to your ticket platform for more information on how to export event data with them.
To get started you need
- A Basic, Pro, or Plus subscription. If you're unsure what your subscription includes, please contact your account manager or email@example.com
- These fields are required to import: Event name, Venue, Event ID, Order ID, Email Address, Total paid and Quantity of tickets.
- Certain fields, like start date and time, must be formatted in a specific way. Make sure you're familiar with our format guidelines before you import your file.
- Event and order data must be in a single CSV file.
How to format a CSV file to mass import events and orders
- Use a spreadsheet app like Google Sheets or Excel, open a blank worksheet.
- Create a column labelled Email Address (required field)
- Next to the Email Address column, create and label these additional required columns: Event name, Venue, Start date / time, Event ID, Order ID, Total paid and Quantity of tickets and any other fields you want to import like order date / time, ticket type, mobile number, city, country, date of birth, etc.
- Insert event and ticket sales information into the relevant fields.
- Note some fields are optional to import, but required to populate some graphs, such as order date / time to populate the ticket sales over time graph.
- It is recommended to import as many fields as possible to populate all graphs and enable filter capabilities.