See all of your events and orders (ticket sales) in the Events menu. To import orders from multiple events and save time use Mass import orders.
If you have Eventbrite you can automatically sync your orders with the integration.
To get started you need
- A Basic, Pro, or Plus subscription. If you're unsure what your subscription includes, please contact your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org
- To mass import orders only, you must have already imported your events with an Event ID.
- To mass import orders only, your events and orders need to have an Event ID. This is needed to match the order to the correct event.
- Save your event data in a CSV (commas separated value) file.
- How to prepare your csv file and format guidelines
How to mass import orders
- Navigate to the Events menu
- Click the drop down arrow next to Create new event in the top right
- Choose Mass import
- Select Import orders
- Upload the CSV file with the orders
- Map the columns to each of the fields and click Import
- Time to import depends on the size of your file. You will receive an email confirmation once completed.