See all of your events and orders (ticket sales) in the Events menu. To import a single CSV file of events and orders, use Mass import events and orders.
If you have Eventbrite you can automatically sync your events and orders with the integration.
To get started you need
- A Basic, Pro, or Plus subscription. If you're unsure what your subscription includes, please contact your account manager or email@example.com
- To mass import events and orders, your events and orders need to have an Event ID and Order ID. This is needed to match the order to the correct event.
- Save your event data in a single CSV (commas separated value) file.
- How to prepare your csv file and format guidelines
How to mass import events and orders
- Navigate to the Events menu
- Click the drop down arrow next to Create new event in the top right
- Choose Mass import
- Select Import events and orders
- Upload a single CSV file with the events and orders
- Map the columns to each of the fields and click Import
- Time to import depends on the size of your file. You will receive an email confirmation once completed.