See all of your events in the Events menu. Import a list of events and save time using Mass import events.
If you have Eventbrite you can automatically sync your events with the integration.
To get started you need
- A Basic, Pro, or Plus subscription. If you're unsure what your subscription includes, please contact your account manager or email@example.com
- Save your event data in a CSV (commas separated value) file.
- How to prepare your csv file and format guidelines
How to mass import events
- Navigate to the Events menu
- Click the drop down arrow next to Create new event in the top right
- Choose Mass import
- Select Import events
- Upload the CSV file with the events.
- Map the columns to each of the fields and click Import
- Time to import depends on the size of your file. You will receive an email confirmation once completed.