To import ticket sales, you will need to prepare a spreadsheet outside of Audience Republic and save it as a CSV (commas separated value) file.
Ticket sales data can often be exported as a CSV file from most ticket platforms. You may need to adjust which fields are exported to match the required fields (see below). Speak to your ticket platform for more information on how to export your ticket sales data with them.
To get started you need
- A Basic, Pro, or Plus subscription. If you're unsure what your subscription includes, please contact your account manager or email@example.com
- These fields are required to import: Email Address, Total paid, Quantity of tickets and Order ID
- To mass import orders, Event ID is required.
- Certain fields, like order date and time, must be formatted in a specific way. Make sure you're familiar with our format guidelines before you import your file.
How to format a CSV file to import ticket sales
- Use a spreadsheet app like Google Sheets or Excel, open a blank worksheet.
- Create a column labelled Email Address (required field)
- Next to the Email Address column, create and label these additional required columns: Total paid, Quantity of tickets, Ticket Type and Order ID and any other fields you want to import like order date / time, ticket type, mobile number, city, country, date of birth, etc.
- To mass import orders, create an Event ID column too
- Insert ticket sales information into the relevant fields
- Note some fields are optional to import, but required to populate some graphs, such as order date / time to populate the ticket sales over time graph.
- It is recommended to import as many fields as possible to populate all graphs and enable filter capabilities.
*How to format phone numbers, birthdays and other types of data, check out the Format Guidelines.