Ticket sales data is displayed in the Events menu and can be imported with any of these methods:
- Ticket sales for a single event (instructions below)
- Mass import events
- Mass import orders
- Mass import events and orders
- Connect Eventbrite to automatically sync events and orders
To get started you need
- A Basic, Pro, or Plus subscription. If you're unsure what your subscription includes, please contact your account manager or email@example.com
- Save your ticket sales data in a CSV (commas separated value) file.
- How to prepare your csv file and format guidelines.
- These fields are required to import: Email Address, Total paid, Quantity of Tickets, Ticket Type and Order ID. If you plan to mass import orders against events, Event ID is required too.
How to import ticket sales for a single event
- Navigate to the Events menu
- Search fo the event to import ticket sales to or create a new event
- Click View event
- Choose Import ticket sales on the top right
- Upload the CSV file with the ticket sales
- Map the columns to each of the fields and click Import
- Time to import depends on the size of your file. You will receive an email confirmation once completed.