Ticket sales data is displayed in the Events menu and can be imported with any of these methods:
- Ticket sales for a single event (instructions below)
- Mass import events
- Mass import orders
- Mass import events and orders
- Connect Eventbrite to automatically sync events and orders
To get started you need
- A Basic, Pro, or Plus subscription. If you're unsure what your subscription includes, please contact your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Save your ticket sales data in a CSV (commas separated value) file.
- How to prepare your csv file and format guidelines.
- These fields are required to import: Email Address, Total paid, Quantity of tickets and Order ID. If you plan to mass import orders against events, Event ID is required too.
How to import ticket sales for a single event
- Navigate to the Events menu
- Search fo the event to import ticket sales to or create a new event
- Click View event
- Choose Import ticket sales on the top right
- Upload the CSV file with the ticket sales
- Map the columns to each of the fields and click Import
- Time to import depends on the size of your file. You will receive an email confirmation once completed.