Edit or delete contacts in the Audience menu. You can also edit a contact in their customer profile.
To get started you need
- A Basic, Pro, or Plus subscription. If you're unsure what your subscription includes, please contact your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org
How to edit or delete contacts in the Audience menu
To make the edit or delete buttons appear, you must first select the contacts
- Navigate to the Audience menu
- Select the contacts you wish to edit or delete
- Choose the Edit or Delete action buttons
- To edit, choose the property of the contact you wish to edit
- Enter the edit you'd like to make,
- Ensure the number of contacts populated is correct and check the box "Yes I want to apply this change to all # contacts".
- Note you cannot edit the contact's email. If the email needs to be corrected please delete the contact and import a new one with the correct email address.
- To delete, confirm the number of contacts to delete and click Delete
How to edit contacts in their Customer Profile
In a customer profile you can edit a contact. Customer profiles are available in the Pro or Plus plans only.
- Open the Customer Profile
- Click to edit any field in their profile
- Note you cannot edit the contact's email
- Click Save when you are happy with the edit