Before you can import contacts you'll need to prepare a spreadsheet of contacts outside of Audience Republic and save it as a CSV (commas separated value) file.
To get started you need
- A Basic, Pro, Plus or Email Marketing subscription. If you're unsure what your subscription includes, please contact your account manager or email@example.com
- Certain fields, like birthday and date, must be formatted in a specific way. Make sure you're familiar with our format guidelines before you import your file.
How to prepare and format a CSV file
- Use a spreadsheet app like Google Sheets or Excel, open a blank worksheet
- Create a column labelled Email Address. This is field is required to import.
- Next to the Email Address column, create and label additional columns for First Name, Last Name and any other fields you want to import to Audience Republic like mobile number, city, country and date of birth.
*How to format phone numbers, birthdays and other types of data, check out the Format Guidelines.
- Insert your contacts' information into the relevant fields
- Save your file as a CSV format. Now you are ready to import your contacts!