Contacts can be imported to the Audience or Messaging menu.
To get started you need
- A Basic, Pro, Plus or Email Marketing subscription. If you're unsure what your subscription includes, please contact your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Save your contacts in a CSV (commas separated value) file. How to prepare your csv file.
- Certain fields, like birthday and date, must be formatted in a specific way. Make sure you're familiar with our format guidelines before you import your file.
How to import contacts in the Audience menu
Available only to Basic, Pro or Plus plan subscribers. Not available to stand alone Email Marketing subscribers.
- Navigate to the Audience menu
- Click Import Contacts on the top right
- Upload a CSV file
- Map the columns to each of the fields and click Continue (Note email is a compulsory field)
- Add the contacts to a list or tag, optional
- Click Import contacts to begin the import process
Depending on the size of the file the import will take a few minutes. When the contacts have been successfully imported you will receive a confirmation email.