Building a tour campaign with multiple cities? Rather than building every city out individually you can duplicate them and save time. Already made a perfect campaign with best practice copy? Duplicate it and change the relevant details. Instructions how below:
- A subscription with Audience Republic which includes: Campaigns. If you're unsure what your subscription includes, please contact your account manager or email@example.com
How to duplicate a campaign:
First create the event
- To create the event navigate to the Events menu on the left
- Click Create new event
- Fill out all the event details (name, date, location, etc), then click Create Event
Then duplicate the campaign
- Navigate to the Campaigns menu on the left
- Find the campaign you want to duplicate and choose Duplicate from the drop down menu on the right side.
- This will direct to a new page with your duplicated campaign. From the settings cog on the right choose Edit campaign to edit the campaign.
- At the top of Step 1 click Change event
- Choose the event you want associated and click Done