All data within your Audience Republic account is yours. You can export campaign registration data, your entire database or a segment of your audience at any time.
To get started you need
- A Campaigns subscription. If you're unsure what your subscription includes, please contact your account manager or email@example.com
To export Campaign data (registrations)
- Navigate to the Campaigns menu.
- Find the campaign you want to export the data for and select View Results.
- This brings you to the selected campaign's Dashboard which displays the Campaign results.
- Select the Registrations tab to open up the leaderboard. This is will show all registrations in order of highest to lowest point scorer.
- Click Export and the email linked to your account will be sent an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Audience CSV export". This will include a link to securely download your data as a CSV file.