To send a Facebook Message to a fan, a brand will first need to collect their permission / get the fan to opt in to receive the messages. With Audience Republic Campaigns you can incentivise fans to opt into your Facebook Messenger channel.
To do so you must first connect your Facebook Messenger account to Audience Manager.
Facebook Messenger Integration Requirements
- You can collect Facebook Messenger subscriptions via Campaigns for free. To send a message to those opt ins, you must have a subscription which includes: Message Center and Facebook Messenger. If you're unsure what your subscription includes, please contact your account manager or email@example.com
- You must have admin level permission for the brand's Facebook page to connect to Audience Republic.
How to connect Facebook Messenger to Audience Republic
- From your Account (bottom left) select Integrations
- Select Connect Facebook Messenger
- A dialogue box from Facebook will appear, follow the prompts from Facebook to complete the connection.
- To choose which brands you would like collect permissions select Choose what you allow, otherwise select OK to connect ALL brands that are connected to your Facebook page.
- When the connection is completed, select Manage to see the brand has successfully connected.
If the brand is marked as "Not connected", its likely you don't have admin level access or higher, which is required to connect.