Connect Facebook Messenger in the Account settings menu to begin collecting subscribers and later direct message them.
To get started you need
- A Campaigns, Basic, Pro, Plus or Email Marketing subscription. If you're unsure what your subscription includes, please contact your account manager or firstname.lastname@example.org
- You must have admin level permission to connect the Facebook page to Audience Republic.
How to connect Facebook Messenger to Audience Republic
- Navigate to your profile and click to expose the menu (bottom left)
- Choose the Account settings menu
- Click the Integrations tab
- Select Connect Facebook Messenger
- A dialogue box from Facebook will appear, follow the prompts from Facebook to complete the connection
- Select Choose what you allow to link specific Facebook pages
- Select OK to connect ALL pages that are connected to your Facebook account
- When the connection is completed, select Manage to see the page has successfully connected.
If the page is marked as "Not connected", its likely you don't have admin level access or higher, which is required to connect the page.