Audience Manager stores and matches your ticket sales data, email subscribers and Audience Republic Campaign data.
Here is how to import your email subscribers through a CSV import.
- Navigate to the "Audience" tab and select "Add Contacts".
2. Drag and drop or browse from the folder your subscriber database in a CSV file. Select next.
3. Match the headings of your CSV file to the below categories. Available headings include: first name, last name, gender, email, mobile number, city, state, country, and DOB. Be sure to scroll all the way down to reach the last heading DOB. If your file does not have one of the headings, leave "Please Select" in the drop down.
4. Once you have matched all headings select if these contacts are subscribed to your SMS list or mailing list. Then choose import contacts.
5. When your import is successful you will see a notification like below. Select Done. If your file is large, it may take some time.