Facebook is a key driver of traffic to your Audience Republic campaign, so its important to get Facebook posts right.
Some do's and don'ts below:
- Include engaging content like videos and images
- Pin the post whilst registrations are open
Example of a Facebook post done well:
- TL:DR, Don't post over 6 lines of text. All posts should be short and concise.
- Don't Include the link to the Audience Republic campaign below the fold (the "continue reading" or "see more" button).
- Don't use more than 20% text in your image, Facebook may limit your reach.